Wednesday, May 11, 2011

19 weeks

19 weeks

Feeling healthier this week. Started to feel like I have the energy to eat better and walk more. I think the gentle pre natal yoga classes I began last week have also contributed to this overall sense of wellbeing. I'm developing my sankalpa and it's a great exercise in thinking positively about labour.

Pesky bouts of nausea still hover though. I'm fending them off with ginger beer, stewed apple and cashews.

Had a few wardrobe-related tantrums last week as the bump has really started to take shape. Tunics or long tees which had previously been work staples suddenly looked a little short and indecent. Thank god for black leggings + cheap, stretchy sheath dresses at Cotton On. Hang on, I'm thinking that description sounds a little indecent...

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting some energy back. Your bump looks gorgeous, and your boobs look fantastic! (don't mean to be cheeky!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I'm not even pregnant and I live in leggins and cheap dresses. Wonder what that says about me, hmm...

    p.s. I have gone back to Colombia many times :) But the last time I was there was about 4 years ago and I miss it very much. I have a huge family there, including a new cousin who I haven't even met yet. That's the one thing that sucks about being adventurous (and i'm including my parents for raising me in a city where they had no family), you barely get to know your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH a gorgeous photo. Gosh, just seeing a beautiful preggo belly like that brings a little tear to my eye. Especially one on such a lovely couch! Such a magical time. After reading your post, I dreamed last night I could feel my baby kicking. And woke up with a mixed feeling of relief it was just a dream and a tiny bit of sadness it was only a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo. my tip is to get yourself over to http://lumpeebumpee.com.au/singlets.html#miracle and buy up a couple of singlets! i loved mine. just long enough, even when your belly gets really big :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do look amazing. and yes to the tantrums. i just want to be in cozies all of the time.

    ReplyDelete