Friday, August 12, 2011

32 weeks

32 weeks2

Oh so late with the belly pic. Oh so tired after a long long week at work.

This week I feel pregnant. The kind of pregnant people warn you about. I've developed a solid waddle, my belly feels heavy (have I doubled in size this week?), I got my grump on with K for no apparent reason, and my hips are aching at night.

But this little one keeps a smile on my face. You know the moments where you can be immersed in day-to-day life, signing forms, shuffling papers, planning programs, and then all of a sudden there's a little scuffle in your belly? That makes me smile and brings me back to what's really important.

Hope you are all having bright weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good and so perfectly round x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great as always. I too suffered with the swollen feet. I only had one pair of shoes that actually fit. The last trimester is difficult, but also exciting as you enter the home stretch. Hope you are able to get some rest this weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might feel pregnant but I think you look amazing. Its just so wonderful to stop and think that in a few weeks you are going to meet your bub and the sore hips and waddle are so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! And i'm sure you're right, it must be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete