Sunday, April 21, 2013

28/52

 photo DSC_0127-1_zps232d4b15.jpg
The obligatory photo throwing Autumn leaves. (Along with making playdough for the first time, this was another of those Mama milestones I secretly couldn't wait to reach).

While we wait for our Claret Ash to turn, we buried our hands deep in birch leaves and between giggles watched them fall. In a week where I hardly pulled out my camera, this slightly blurry one still made me smile. There is so much delight here. 

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, as a one year old.

Taking part in Jodi's weekly portrait series

17 comments:

  1. Autumn leaves bring so much joy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How joyful portrait this is ! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much delight. Blurry or not, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a magic capture! Such beautiful joy. Hope your week is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to say thank you for your wonderful post on naturally dyed play dough for sometime now but I always get lost looking at your beautiful photos and forget... Your caption this week reminded me so thank you, your blog is so very inspiring.
    Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply charming and adorable. Love that cute fun smiles. Joys of motherhood it is. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much joy! And how bloody cute is that denim dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, look at her little face! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much joy, what a beautiful moment captured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just gorgeous! The frolicking in the autumn leaves is a ritual isn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo - linked as one of my favourites for the week:
    http://sofiasplayground.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/1752.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. so joyful! just posted as one of my favorite in my blog!

    ReplyDelete